- Submissions are accepted through: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rgsc2021
- Maximum 5000 words, including footnotes and appendices (but not references). If the paper includes tables, figures, or equations, an appropriate number of words should be subtracted from the limit.
- Papers should be accompanied by an abstract that is no longer than 300 words.
- Papers are to be prepared for anonymous review (meaning your name should not appear within the paper).
- Co-authored papers are not eligible for submission.
Deadline: Friday, March 19th, 2021
Accepted Papers: Each presenter will be allocated an hour-long time slot; presentations should be approximately 30 minutes long with 30 minutes for a Q&A period
Examples of topics may include but are not limited to:
- Conceptual engineering as it relates to concepts in the sciences and social sciences.
- Explanatory frameworks that attempt to reconcile the nature of highly complex systems.
- Issues regarding complexity, causation, and scientific explanation.
- The role of idealizations in the explanation of the behavior of a complex system.
Please send any questions to the RGSC Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best,
The 2021 RGSC Committee