The III International Colloquim on Philosophy of Neuroscience is brought to you by the ANPOF (Brazilian Philosophical Association) Work Group on Philosophy of Neuroscience, Cognition, X-Phi and Neuroethics.This event brings together experts and students from many different countries to discuss free will, agency and their ethical implications. Established and young researchers alike will benefit from this exchange of knowledge and will have the opportunity to be part of an international research network. We aim for the event to be a turning point in the philosophical and scientific production in philosophy of neuroscience in Brazil and Latin America in general.
– This is the online version of our meeting, and it is absolutely free.
– There will be simultaneous interpreting in all sessions.
– There are two modalities of enrollment: General audience and submissions for scientific presentations. Please fill in the form in the enrollment section of our website to participate.
– We will confer formal certificates.
– For more information, please visit our website.